Designed by Peddie & Kinnear, this elaborate church replaced a much simpler 18th century building. Early French Gothic in style, it has a tall bell-tower, originally with a spire though without bells. In 1902 Scots late Gothic transepts and a pine and marble sanctuary with an elaborate pulpit by A G Sydney Mitchell & Wilson, who had also designed Greenfield for David Thomson, were added; David Thomson and his brother John Thomson Paton paid for this work.
The main chancel window is in memory of their parents, while the west and east transept windows were given by the Procters, another branch of the Paton family. All three windows are by C E Kempe.
The pipe organ of 1904 by Messrs Lewis and Co, also given by the Thomsons, remains intact and in fine condition. The adjacent church hall was designed by the Alloa architect Adam frame in 1891.
Building Date: 1863-4, 1902
Main Chancel Window